Monday, January 24, 2011

Another busy weekend

I don't know what others do on the weekends and if they see them as a time to have fun / relax, to catch up on projects or for some it may be a part of their work week.  Mine seem to be a mix of all of those, though with varying proportions.  Saturday began early with some catch up time with friends over breakfast, then over to the gym for 3 hours of coaching.  Then home for lunch and a half-hearted attempt to get some cleaning/organizing done (not a fav of mine).  Sunday was more enjoyable as we went to church, i got a workout in and then got to play indoor soccer with peeps from CFC.  Was fun to see them all in a different element and to see their athleticism shine, even if the skills were a bit rusty.  We got pounded (10-1) but I had a great time; it was much more fun to lose with friends than win with people I barely know.
the Wod: "Coe" (a Hero wod)
10 rounds of
10 Thrusters (95#)
10 Ring Push ups
time: 19:41.  I knew the thrusters would be tough, but it was good to have chris going at the same pace right beside me.  Need to practice thrusters more to be prepared for my next Fran attempt.  No more excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment